Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If I had 36 million dollars...

...well the lunchtime banter today at work centered around what we would do if we were the lucky winners of $36 million. To know that you, your family and many friends could be financially secure/comfortable for many years would be rather overwhelming. It's hard to imagine where one would start to spend/distribute this money...Aside from the obvious things I would do (take care of family/friends, invest, give to charity, build my dream home, buy my dream vehicle) here's a few fun, extraordinary things I would do...

1. Fly last minute, first class to somewhere far away
2. Take my girlfriends shopping on Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive...hell, what am I thinking, we'd go to both ;)
3. Fly to Paris for the weekend to have a picnic by the Eiffel Tower
4. Go to see a Superbowl game or Game 7 of the World Series...or March Madness
5. Go to a spa/retreat in New Mexico
6. Whitewater raft in Colorado
7. Attend the Sundance Film Festival
8. Get tickets for the Oprah show or Ellen Degeneres
9. Get front row tickets to a concert (Dave Matthews, John Mayer, Prince, Neil Diamond, the list could be endless)
10. Hire someone to teach me to hip-hop dance
11. Fly to Italy to get some Gelato

I know there's tonnes of other stuff that I would do, with that kind of money you could potentially run out of things to do...or maybe not!

Ever wonder what you might do?!

No comments: